• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

81751531.jpg

"Dog the Bounty Hunter" that guy needs subtitles lol

just got home from a kid's birthday party. one of the classmates from my boy's school, its safe to say i have different interest than the other dads standing in the kitchen.

glad the boys had fun though, that's all that matters.

What did they have to talk about?

I mean, I know what kind of things we would talk about...what else is there?

at one point, a guy was talking about doing "sword routine's" in his front yard.and another was going on and on about what a little biotch he is. :D

Damn, been busy in here. I just got back from pikes peak. I can now say I took a piss on top of a mountain! :D If you haven't been to Colorado, Go! This may be the way you guys get rid of me!

at one point, a guy was talking about doing "sword routine's" in his front yard.and another was going on and on about what a little biotch he is. :D
Like the kind of role playing Dungeons and Dragons stuff from the movie Role Models?

Damn, been busy in here. I just got back from pikes peak. I can now say I took a piss on top of a mountain! :D If you haven't been to Colorado, Go! This may be the way you guys get rid of me!
Truth! I went to CO with my family when I was a little kid. We also took the trip to the top of Pike's Peak. Does the railing on the side of the road still stop halfway up?

Time to go and see what this 4.7 stroker is made of. :) Pictures later.

you wont go back.... trust me, i'm a little miffed i sold mine but i needed the money at the time and i sold it to an SEC member who finished building it right.

Her jeep already has plans for a stroker......its fun to go fast

Truth! I went to CO with my family when I was a little kid. We also took the trip to the top of Pike's Peak. Does the railing on the side of the road still stop halfway up?

Nah, they finished paving it finally. Kinda takes some of the fun out of it climbing it in a Jetta.

My wife's bad ass! We are staying on Drummond island for our honeymoon.

thats awesome, that was my 1st choice, picked out a nice cabin way up there had a hot tube and all, last minute we changed our mind had reserved a cabin in elk rapids.

but some day i will head to that cabin, it looked like it would be beautiful

I didn't know it was possible to fall in love with a motor. Well I did!! LOL :D I am very impressed with the 4.7 I picked up. The jeep it is in on the other hand is off to the scrap yard. Just way to much cancer to want to keep it in there. I think the two things I noticed with the 4.7 is it didn't bog down in the deeper mud and from a stop I don't have to use the brake to do a power stand. Oh so nice!!!

Dan, my naxja red is bleeding in this 4.7. Soon enough I will be red again, but for now my main concern is getting this 4.7 and all my jeeps squared away. Now that I quit drinking I should be able to afford a bit more each week.:yelclap:

Three Stooges movie was good, almost as good as the original tv shows. Original plans for tomorrow fell through, so Plan B is (depending on the radar) drive to St. Louis and go to the Zoo and possibly the City Museum. Sarah has never been to both and it has been years since I been to the zoo.

City Museum is my favorite place Here in town , There's nothing like a huge multiple story playground with huge slides for adults and of course the bar so you can be nice and drunk climbing on all that steel.
You really gotta get there as much as you can they are getting sued on the regular and one day may be closed because of it.

I wanna comment on the Colorado thing too . I lived there for 3 years and if i didn't have a kid with a girl that loves Missouri id be gone.

My moms family is from out there and my parents retired in the sangre de christo mountain range and we go out for christmas every other year..
They have 30 acres butted up next my uncles 60 and that's butted up to national forest with like no neighbors. Walk out the front door and it looks like a postcard and we have the rainbow trail out back for the four wheelers and horn peak to climb if you want more altitude. and luckily my aunt and uncle are retired doctors so we actually have some medical help for if we get hurt.

If your ever in that area check out Bishops Castle its pretty cool!

we've wheeled a trail my dad found that leads over a mountain range into the back side of the Great sand dunes. wheeled some old abandoned mining towns way up in the mountains. and wheeled over the mountain to get to utah and then wheeled in Moab.
Its just beautiful country !

And somehow i would miss our huge rolling Green hills and bluffs of missouri it is very alive here . not like the dry dirt prairies of the lowlands of Co.

Sure is nice out here!:D
DSC00195.jpg

thats awesome, that was my 1st choice, picked out a nice cabin way up there had a hot tube and all, last minute we changed our mind had reserved a cabin in elk rapids.

but some day i will head to that cabin, it looked like it would be beautiful

What was the name? We are planning on Drummond island resort. In cabin and one night at the "boathouse".

Does anyone know if there are different sized power steering resivoir caps on cherokees? I gave my old man my '96 2.5l and he cracked the resivoir when he was replacing the power steering pump, the new one he ordered needs a much larger cap. He wants to order one but doesn't want to get the wrong one. I searched on here but couldn't find anything..

DSCF0834.jpg

We wheeled Penrose that trip. I've also wheeled Holy Cross in 2003.

mac 'nice state' gyvr

Back