• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Little Debbie is my mistress.
She used to be mine...I dumped her. Better wear a rubber, dude. That little hoe gets around. Like a record.

I get to work tomorrow, and Sunday....

By the way if you need saw horses don't by these,
243-8007.jpg
Just set the stuff on the floor to start with, it wont be as far to fall when they collapse.

Those saw horses are terrible. The wheelchair ramps I help build, they had a set. After the first time we used them, I used wood scraps to brace them. This winter, someone made some good saw horses.

243-8007.jpg
Just set the stuff on the floor to start with, it wont be as far to fall when they collapse.

yeah i made that mistake last year...what a flippin joke. i want them to run outboards in a test tank. almost had a whole motor submerge itself.

those saw horses are great if you want to play house, they are like barbie's first sawhorses.

So you lose your $16 right there in fuel, and like most companies, they are assuming your time is worth nothing (although they still paid you for it). Where I work, we'll get 6 people into a meeting room for an hour to discuss a issue a customer is having, said customer grosses us $20/month... yea we're not going to be profitable on that one for a while now, but you know, "it's good customer service."

My boss frequently says, tongue-in-cheek, "we lose a little bit on each sale, but we make it up in volume." :rolleyes:

Ahh.. we must work for the same management team. I have made 3 or 4 hour one way trips to deliver a box of bolts to a customer when there is a Home Depot across the street. The last trip was beyond stupid.... I had to run a package of nuts and bolts to a customer putting an addition onto a Fastenal location. When they asked me if I had one more bolt in the truck to replace a bad one in their order, I walked inside the store and bought them one.

And yes I expensed that bolt. Ain't no way I'm covering this kind of stupidity.

Geesh, gone for a few days and there are 10 pages to catch back up. Spent the week in Gatlinburg with the family. Logged close to 1100 miles in the driver's seat (peanuts compared to Rev and Dan, a lot for me in a week) and had a great time; awesome weather. I waved at Hobag's house when we went by :D

I drive for my living, and for recreation I drive several hours to drive around in the woods, only to drive home and go back to driving. :dunno:

I'm glad I like to drive. :D

On a normal week I'll drive 450 to 600 miles commuting back and forth to my truck . then another 900 to 1200 miles while working. crazy once I add it all up

Three Stooges movie was good, almost as good as the original tv shows. Original plans for tomorrow fell through, so Plan B is (depending on the radar) drive to St. Louis and go to the Zoo and possibly the City Museum. Sarah has never been to both and it has been years since I been to the zoo.

cool story, bro.

243-8007.jpg

Sorry I did not share that info with you earlier. Roof of my pop up did not like the sudden impact with the ground.

Back