• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Sean...:laugh:

The first place to look for anything needs to be our sponsors, while Sean's post was helpful and humorous, we really need to start actively support those that keep us around. Times are getting tough, and raffles are getting slim, we need to show our sponsors that it is worth the investment to keep donating.

Rev

Do I have "Argue with Me" written on my forehead?! Last night and this morning I had 2 people try and argue with me about pop culture and football. Neither of these people knew what they were talking about in the first place and openly admit as such. So if you don't have all the prudent information, why the hell are you arguing with me?!

Edit: Also, the lady arguing with me about football tried to tell me my hand wasn't broken if the doctor didn't put me in a full cast. WTF? Really? REALLY?! I asked her if she wanted to see the xray and she declined.

Last edited:
The first place to look for anything needs to be our sponsors, while Sean's post was helpful and humorous, we really need to start actively support those that keep us around. Times are getting tough, and raffles are getting slim, we need to show our sponsors that it is worth the investment to keep donating.

Rev

Well said Rev, i have had great luck with our vendors in the past and will continue to do business with them.

Do I have "Argue with Me" written on my forehead?! Last night and this morning I had 2 people try and argue with me about pop culture and football. Neither of these people knew what they were talking about in the first place and openly admit as such. So if you don't have all the prudent information, why the hell are you arguing with me?!

Edit: Also, the lady arguing with me about football tried to tell me my hand wasn't broken if the doctor didn't put me in a full cast. WTF? Really? REALLY?! I asked her if she wanted to see the xray and she declined.
I'm right there with you, man. Not with pop culture & football, but professional job issues. No, I guess the fact that I've been doing this successfully for 20+ years in 3 different states means that I don't understand what I'm doing.

No no no....rabbit hats protect from Alpha radiation, Beaver protects from gamma....and drunk Russian chicks. Rabbit has no such protection from drunk chicks, infact research has shown it may actually increase the danger to the wearer from such things...

Rev

Sounds accurate to me.

No no no....rabbit hats protect from Alpha radiation, Beaver protects from gamma....and drunk Russian chicks. Rabbit has no such protection from drunk chicks, infact research has shown it may actually increase the danger to the wearer from such things...

Rev

Only if the drunk chick is wearing a cheese head hat, right?

Well, cheese has to be a distinct determining factor. A certain cheese from Missouri was the first on record to be attracted to the rabbit hat.

Last edited:
Back