• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

put over 20 miles on the Ranger today, shot a lot of ammo and ate a ton of food.....

Cheese "and I dont really give a shit about anything anymore" Man

did a bunch of yard work today, finally resting with a homebrew in my hand. there gettin better with age!

did a bunch of yard work today, finally resting with a homebrew in my hand. there gettin better with age!
Dude...it's the Sabbath and you're doing yard work... Not to mention it's fricken Easter Sabbath and you're doing yard work. Three words. Ham and candy!!!!!

Aaron, please excuse the outburst. I still love you. :smootch: I seriously don't know what the deal with today is...Sorry it happened.
And having known Matt for 15 years, I know that his wife doesn't keep track of his balls until Barry White is on the stereo.

Aaron, please excuse the outburst. I still love you. :smootch: I seriously don't know what the deal with today is...Sorry it happened.
Its all good! :cheers:

And having known Matt for 15 years, I know that his wife doesn't keep track of his balls until Barry White is on the stereo.

^qft.

you really have no clue when to just stfu.

I will clue you in, now is the time.

DONE

Ok, i'm done now. You should consider taking a break from the internet if my obvious jokingly trolling you is getting to you. Lighten up, Dan. :dunno:

Ok, i'm done now. You should consider taking a break from the internet if my obvious jokingly trolling you is getting to you. Lighten up, Dan. :dunno:

Again Aaron, you can't just shut up without another jab.

Your e-persona gets real old real quick. Trust me, I'm not the only one that you annoy.

Now, are you done?

Again Aaron, you can't just shut up without another jab.

Your e-persona gets real old real quick. Trust me, I'm not the only one that you annoy.

Now, are you done?

I already said I was done, Dan.

damn...people in new york city never cease to amaze me with stupidity. driving on the freeway back to the theatre tonight, a car in front of me obviously hit something as fiberglass sprayed everywhere...then i saw tire smoke and shredding aluminum rim coming from the front tire. of course the whole tire came flying into my lane and i almost drilled it with my rental car. i mashed on the gas to get in front of the jackass to see that the front drivers side of the hood was pushed all the way back and i could see half of the motor...and the guy was still going 55 somehow. hopefully the motor gave out or he skidded to a halt before killing anyone. i would be lying if i said its the first time ive seen something like that. i once saw a guy out here hit a telephone pole on an icy day with an exploder...the front ifs was broken and his front wheel was turned sideways and hanging on by a thread and he was going about 60...scary s**t.

between NYC and Jersey City the NY metro area anatomy is all screwed up, they put the arsehole and the armpit right next to each other.

I am pretty glad to never have to go back there. Gonna miss the street meat vendor stalls though, that lamb over rice is pretty damn good :(

Anyone know a good place online to get 760 u-joints? I found a few places that want like 30+ for them. I've never priced them so wasn't sure if that was a decent price or not.

760 u-joints are a lot of u-joints...probably 1 or 2 would get ya by just fine.....

Cheese "still not givin a shit" Man

760 u-joints are a lot of u-joints...probably 1 or 2 would get ya by just fine.....

Cheese "still not givin a shit" Man

It has 760's in it but i killed one. I'm gonna buy a couple so I have an extra. Thankfully I had a spare set of shafts. We just threw the spare long shaft in and called it a day.

Back