• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

aren't all of us always thinking about boobies at the same time?

Yes
Boobs are cool.
In the words of Ron White: I ended up going, 'cause—back me up on this, fellas—once you've seen one woman naked, you...pretty much wanna see the rest of 'em naked. It can be an old biker chick, you know they're gonna hang down to here. "Wanna see my titties!?" "Yeah, I do!" [cringes] "All right, that's enough, roll 'em back up, sweetheart!"

i dont know why you guys are all uppity about tow points.... we've never had a lick of trouble out of the hook tack welded to tim's hood, we did it with a 220 mig it cant come off ;)
100_0916.jpg

i dont know why you guys are all uppity about tow points.... we've never had a lick of trouble out of the hook tack welded to tim's hood, we did it with a 220 mig it cant come off ;)
100_0916.jpg

:roflmao:

I'd have to agree

We are busy tonight at work...

mac 'haven't seen any boobs yet tho' gyvr

Friend of mine bought a 2000 Ford 550 with a blown transfer case, tells me I can use it to tow the heep (Just have to help with the maintence)

Think I'll accept....:)
Nick

100_0916.jpg

That's because Tim's always on his lid and there's plenty of places to hook a strap to on the bottom of an XJ :cheers:

I'm looking forward to some new MWC guys running through the den this year. You know who you are :D

Working part time at a church this morning...

Yes paid to be here...

Too bad I've been up since 1pm yesterday...

mac 'beats working a bar 'gyvr

So it seems last night while i was asleep I tried to buy $229.00 worth of groceries in a foreign country and I tried to buy something from legalzoom.com for $134.00, a hungry, entrepreneurial cyber crook.
No wonder I woke up so tired, sleep shopping.

Now, I guess it will be cash only for winterfest.....

So it seems last night while i was asleep I tried to buy $229.00 worth of groceries in a foreign country and I tried to buy something from legalzoom.com for $134.00, a hungry, entrepreneurial cyber crook.

sleep shopping is a dangerous habit...thats what i tell my wife when random xj parts show up on our doorstep.

"where did those come from???"

"whaaa...i don't know?!?!"

Will be fun for mac's first harlan trip...

I figured this had me written all over it...

mac 'good times gyvr

Went to the boat sport and travel show and motorcycle expo yesterday. Got the girl I am dating to try kayaking and she loved it. Been in lafeyette since after that and went to a monolian grill last night. Now waiting for the friend where we are staying to get up so I can take my shower.

We had to cancel our cc due to fraud at Christmas time. They over nighted new cards to us. You should have yours before winterfest.

Back