• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

That sounds like grounds for speaking with HR.

I was about to knock his teeth through the back of his head! The dude is creepy and must be keeping tabs on the people on my line because he keeps coming by and telling my friend her ass looks nice and all kinds of shit. The problem should cease now! :D

Pics of friend's ass its the only way to tell if the dude is creepy or not

:D

Pics of friend's ass its the only way to tell if the dude is creepy or not

:D

I'll ask her husband if its ok.....................:roflmao: I got my privacy setting updated on FB so we're good now!

Last edited:
Hahahaha! :roflmao: I knew that would get you guys going.............I'm a guy of course i've looked! :D

In other news, My boss just mandatoried me to stay over........................5 minutes before my shift ended! :smsoap: Fun day!

Lawrence: We still goin' fishin' this weekend?
Peter Gibbons: Nah, Lumbergh's gonna have me come in on Saturday, I just know it.
Lawrence: Well, you can get out of that easily.
Peter Gibbons: Yeah? How?
Lawrence: Well, when a boss wants you to work on Saturday he generally asks you at the end of the day, right?
Peter Gibbons: Yeah.
Lawrence: So, all you gotta do is avoid him... on the last few hours on Friday, duck out early, turn off your answering machine... you should be home free, man.
Peter Gibbons: That's a really good idea.
Lawrence: F&$kin' A, man!

Hahahaha! :roflmao: I knew that would get you guys going.............I'm a guy of course i've looked! :D

In other news, My boss just mandatoried me to stay over........................5 minutes before my shift ended! :smsoap: Fun day!

I love doing that to people, your boss sounds like a good guy.:D

I love doing that to people, your boss sounds like a good guy.:D

Right after I said that a guy came and said he'd cover the 4 hours. It doesn't surprise me one bit that you would do that........ya ass! :D I don't mind staying over but he could have asked a little earlier.

Right after I said that a guy came and said he'd cover the 4 hours. It doesn't surprise me one bit that you would do that........ya ass! :D I don't mind staying over but he could have asked a little earlier.

Why should he ask when he can tell.

I can't complain about my boss at all. He's a pretty good guy. I think JIM would agree.

agreed, the only acceptable excuse is "I am married and my wife is standing next to me."

My wife told me I could look, but not touch.

Why should he ask when he can tell.
I can't complain about my boss at all. He's a pretty good guy. I think JIM would agree.

I've had worse. JIM.

Starting to think the rig may not be ready for winterfest.Spending all my spare time on the project,even took a vacation this week.Finally got one axle together last night.Should be installing them by now.Problems,Problems....

Still planning on having it done in time

Nick

Starting to think the rig may not be ready for winterfest.Spending all my spare time on the project,even took a vacation this week.Finally got one axle together last night.Should be installing them by now.Problems,Problems....

Still planning on having it done in time

Nick

My axles were already built, but I still need to fab the rear suspension. It's a time crunch for sure. I really hope to get it mostly finished this weekend. For the most part it's mocked up. I need to build a shock crossmember, and get shocks ordered so I'll have them in time.

Back