• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

If you are going to take advantage of FREE camping please read this.

Most of the sites are a decent size. So there should be plenty of room. We can park trailers in the back if its not to snowy or crappy. The biggest issue that I see is electricity for heaters/RVs. If we spread out a bit, we can get creative with our use of the electric poles as most are double sided. The MWC BOD and I'm sure the campground guy would prefer not to have any frozen bodies over the weekend (trying to be funny...really, its been a long day).

The biggest issue is trying to camp with those you are signed up with. Myself or another BOD member will try to make sure that the office has a copy of this list, so if you get there when they are open you can remember who you are sharing a site with.

mac 'as painless as possible' gyvr

Most of the sites are a decent size. So there should be plenty of room. We can park trailers in the back if its not to snowy or crappy. The biggest issue that I see is electricity for heaters/RVs. If we spread out a bit, we can get creative with our use of the electric poles as most are double sided. The MWC BOD and I'm sure the campground guy would prefer not to have any frozen bodies over the weekend (trying to be funny...really, its been a long day).

The biggest issue is trying to camp with those you are signed up with. Myself or another BOD member will try to make sure that the office has a copy of this list, so if you get there when they are open you can remember who you are sharing a site with.

mac 'as painless as possible' gyvr

You could always bring the neighbor hater 5000....

rv has a quiet one on it

mac 'neighbor hater 5000 stays at home now' gyvr

Looking at #12. I'm pretty sure that'll work. My camper is 110v, but I should be able to pick up an adapter and use the 30 amp plug. We'll have trailer there as well and I can park the xj on the trailer at night.

empty 'vintage' pockets

I have one of those adapters in the event it's needed. I'm sure we can make the electric work. I'll just have a heater and electric blanket, only need one 110v outlet to plug an extension into.

Sean R do you think we should go over what type of extension cord works the best at the campground again for the peeps?

Ram"!!!1 "Rod

Sean R do you think we should go over what type of extension cord works the best at the campground again for the peeps?

Ram"!!!1 "Rod

I would highly recommend several of these...

Brown_extension_cable-300x150.jpg

That way you can plug one into another gaining enough juice to power 8 or 10 10,000 watt heaters.
Plus the little doors can close preventing the juice from leaking out of any unused plug ins.

1. Mac (big spoon) and Grace, Forewheeler (smaller big spoon), RedHeep, Chaz, Livin4wheelin, and 89laredo (not everyone in the RV).
2. Builtbybeer and xjstormtrooper97
3. 87manche /Shortxjdoug/Polar_jeep_04 and the eor crew
4. jessejeepin/Extankerguy/Jackson
5. O.k.B. and Fam / Chachi88 and Co.
6. Poorboy87 and Jeeguy91
7. Jeepmanwi and family. The big rig
8. Smash Hole Motorsports (U-haul, Excursion, 2 rigs, 2 red letter members, + company. Might need a big spot)
9. 1989TwoDoor two trucks, pop up, and jeep
10. brianho13 90% sure I will be taking an RV spot, ILLXJ--truck, trailer & a jeep.
11.SAMSET, REWSTER, and wives(maybe) will be staying at an electric tent site
12. emptypockets, z.a.c., truck camper, jeep and SlowTEC?
13. Pat and Big Hank, two guests. Bus, two trailers, two jeeps. Need big gravel RV spot with power.
14. K5Matt(suburban, trailer, and Jeep), Kmanxj and Wife (Truck, trailer and XJ).
15. jjchgo (GTI, 1-2 tents) lesslimited (van, jeep, trailer), need electric
16. grandy_xj + girlfriend, XJ and a tent, and Scoobyxj 30A site
17. beer_goggles_009, Cardboard 2trucks 2trailers 2xjs need electricity for heater. I will probably need room for a bus on Thursday night for the guide to Mission Impossible.
18. High2by and PacificEd, Jeep and a popup, Chedisme, Cteunch, And the legend BillyJP2 in one big tent. power would be nice if we can get it to fill mattress and little heater.
19. XJ01-08 and a friend, RV, Trailer, XJ. Would like a 30amp site if possible

mac 'attached file is the list I'm giving to the campground guy tomorrow' gyvr

Attachments

• WFcamping2014.pdf
    5.8 KB · Views: 12
Back