• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IE M&G Aug 19, Buffalo Wild Wings in Rancho

i'll be there for the M&G but wont be able to make the night run i cleg.

Why dont we find one of them new enviromental sound cars for Crazy Jim to mess with hehe. Maybe tow it up to cleghorn and see how it wheels.... :p

good training vid. but way to easy. obviously staged.the driver never even got out to check if the steering wheel was locked. it doesnt matter where the car is. it can get taken. i prefer the ones that think i cant take there car when they crank the wheels all the way to the right or left. or better yet the ones that park bumper to bumper, got two words "GO JACKS" he he I love my yob. i know crazy jim can relate.

good training vid. but way to easy. obviously staged.the driver never even got out to check if the steering wheel was locked. it doesnt matter where the car is. it can get taken. i prefer the ones that think i cant take there car when they crank the wheels all the way to the right or left. or better yet the ones that park bumper to bumper, got two words "GO JACKS" he he I love my yob. i know crazy jim can relate.
Hahahaha nice there's another one of us on here :D

Go jacks can be a bish, but they can get you out of some tiiiiight spots :D

I worked for the transportation department at my college, handing out parking tickets. Occasional got to call in to have a car towed...it really is oddly satisfying

not doing much repo's anymore but still in the tow field, local PD, sheriff CHP etc. lots of exciting stuff. roll overs , recoveries etc. jim where you out of? maybe i know you. if i dont im sure i'll see you out in the parking lot creepin' at the M&G. ill come give ya a hand. hehehe :D :cheers:.

Back