• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IE M&G Aug 19, Buffalo Wild Wings in Rancho

Last one I went to did haha.

Alas, I am not of drinking age ;) only 20

I'll be there

i better be there since i started this. THANKS LEEP for the official notification.

if its 4wd bring it, ill be easy to spot... white xj stock height with a winch bumper and roll cage. gonna look funny but oh well. im there.

my old cj is gonna make it too. gotta give him crap though. sold it to a buddy on the good friend payment plan and waiting for his money so i can build mine.

can't make this one... usually would because I work in Ontario but I have to back in Redlands that afternoon for a Dr.'s appointment.

Looks like im out... My Heep is only 2wd.
I didnt wanna go anyways! hahahaha:roflmao:

Its ok Jay, mines only 2wd too, I still havent fixed it from JV... I dont know if Im going to, i might have something else in the works.....

Looks like I will probably be able to use my moms RED GRAND CARAVAN!! wo0t wo0t minivan pimpin bitches! Maybe I will go buy some vatozone spinner hub caps just for this event lol!!!

peace
ted

Back