• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'd rock it. If it wasn't $55k.

this literally made me laugh out loud :roflmao:

and what's with the double sig? do you really need to add your website address to the end of every post if it's already in your sig? is it that amazing that we should go there twice?

Look: I was cranky this morning and probably shouldn't have snapped at that comment. It was petty. You can laugh at my signature if you want. The bottom line is I don't need to have it on there, but I chose to. I like my blog (yes, the Wordpress thing), and it's become entertaining. Oh, and I was wrong; VW was started by the Nazi trade union. I had no idea the sig was on twice. Thanks.

it was a friggin joke, relax. you can make a polish joke if it makes you feel better.

I see your nazi sled, and i raise you true nazi sled.
143327.1-lg.jpg
i still see these things bouncing all over miami. Im lost as to why people purchased these things.

Last edited:
More like fresh seals, oil and coolant hoses, alternators, hall effect switches and crank trigger sensors and maybe some modern POS to collect door dings and general parking lot rash.

Back