• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'd rock it. If it wasn't $55k.

Honstly, I think they ruined what was a pretty decent FSJ. Now had they dropped in the Hemi with a decent trans and maybe the Humvee version of the 242 transfercase in a reinforced FJS frame, maybe with a 4-link front and rear suspension, sure. Just not that thing.

I just didn't see the eight spark plug wires like the later Rangers had. These engines also were used in a variety of construction equipment. Many JLG 40-80ft. boom and articulated man-lifts used Ford four cylinder engines, especially those destined to operate indoors, as they are fitted for propane. Most for outdoor use are air-cooled diesels.

I just didn't see the eight spark plug wires like the later Rangers had. These engines also were used in a variety of construction equipment. Many JLG 40-80ft. boom and articulated man-lifts used Ford four cylinder engines, especially those destined to operate indoors, as they are fitted for propane. Most for outdoor use are air-cooled diesels.
not all 2.3l rangers had dual plugs per cyl. that also looks like a ranger gauge bezel/cluster from the late 80's.

That's a Ranger with Willys sheetmetal. I'd rather eat glass. (Not that my Rangers were bad trucks, but that's like a "Ferrari" body kit on a Fiero...)

Back