• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

are they on crack???!!!!!

Nice flat black paint job. Didn't even bother to remove or mask the logos first.

Last edited:
The first one used to be a nice Laredo, but looks like the front passenger corner took a bad hit... maybe the flat-tow came loose and they had to rebuild with junkyard parts. Second one looks like it got the senior painter at Maaco

Both are RENIX neither are worth more than a couple of grand IMO

Your looking at car lots,what did you expect!

now this is more like it.....looks identical to my 89 that I bought 10 years ago and still drive only difference is mine is a 2 door and fully built.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...ds=25&cardist=333&standard=false&rdpage=thumb

with such low miles and excellent condition would this one be almost worth the money?Damn it still has the factory jeep cassette player!!!!!!!
Man I love the old ones!!!

I paid 3400 for my 97 with 93k miles on it and brand new 31's........The body was in great shape too.

I bought my 96 in 04 for $4500. The painted was fading a bit, but the body was straight and the interior clean. Oh how times have changed...:D

Back