• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I won

what to do

• Total voters
FYI Glenn, It was not MWC folk that deleted your post.

I think that the attitude expressed pretty much seals the deal on the trophy's attendance.:D

Winterfest cant make its own trophy? :tears: Deal was that trophy comes back to the crawl every year, with a new piece tacked on by the recipient, with a new coat of paint, and a name added to the bottom. Its the crawl tradition. Thats why even though I couldnt attend I made sure Andy had the trophy fed ex'ed to the campground. With a new coat of paint. :D Respect the tradition. Make your own trophy. Or atleast send the parts my wife, p1atinum, and andy kemp contributed to it over the years.

I dont get on naxja enough to know whos kidding or whos not anymore.

Last edited:
They have Frankenspare

Winterfest cant make its own trophy? :tears: Deal was that trophy comes back to the crawl every year, with a new piece tacked on by the recipient, with a new coat of paint, and a name added to the bottom. Its the crawl tradition. Thats why even though I couldnt attend I made sure Andy had the trophy fed ex'ed to the campground. With a new coat of paint. :D Respect the tradition. Make your own trophy. Or atleast send the parts my wife, p1atinum, and andy kemp contributed to it over the years.

I dont get on naxja enough to know whos kidding or whos not anymore.

You're never gonna get it back talking like that, unless of course you earn it! :D

img_1129.med.jpg

Fall Fling, 2004, Tuesday, queuing up for Behind The Rocks, I believe is where the name FrankenSpare originated.

It was Okie Terry's.
He donated it to the raffle at the FF '04.
I didn't win it, but I ended up hauling it back here, storing it for the winter and getting rid of it at WF '05.

It has a long and storied tradition, much like your golden chalice.

no worries rev a little civil war between the midwest and the south never hurt anyone in the past lol

I am torn between the two sides myself since i live in the SE but most the guys I have wheeled with are MW peps. So once again I will step up and say that I will try to with both awards and take them to socal on my next visit haha

no worries rev a little civil war between the midwest and the south never hurt anyone in the past lol

I am torn between the two sides myself since i live in the SE but most the guys I have wheeled with are MW peps. So once again I will step up and say that I will try to with both awards and take them to socal on my next visit haha

those that want the frankenspare do not win it...at least that seems to be the case in the past...

mac 'past recipient of the frankenspare' gyvr

It has a long and storied tradition, much like your golden chalice.

What's funny is I don't even know what the SEC trophy looks like.

Maybe we need some ransom pics.:pirate1:

Why don't you give that back?
How long are you going to keep it?

No, you're confused.

I didn't keep the small "gay magnet."

However I am A gay magnet.

By choice.

Sexy man. :kissyou:

Back