• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

i will survive

holy crap.

Yeah, I was halfway through high school.

hell I was in 6th.... which in some states is still elementary school :yelclap:

Actually it was still 2 years before I got the jeep virus. My dad bought the 2000 TJ in '04.

WOW im effing stupid lol i had no clue this thread is older than dirt

Man, you guys are young. In 2002 I was already married, working, and had already bought a house. Didn't have a Jeep yet though .... and hadn't met any NAXJA folks ---- ahhhh, those were good days!

Haha...now that I decided to sell my jeep, and thus sold it, I'm lurking again. 2002...what a great NacFest...my first. I was actually a senior in HS at the time, and all these oldies were some of the most fun people to be around. 8 years later...I'm not so sure anymore...but even after not seeing them all for at least 5+ years, they remember me and I remember them. Good times for sure!

And Ben has survived.

wow these guys even make me feel old I was in training getting ready to go to war when this was started. lol

Outta high school for about 6 yrs at the start of this thread...and owned a wrangler...
6 jeeps and two marriages since then.
wow time flies!

heh, I was there... Hell, I was the owner of the jeep that ran him over! If you all want to see a piece of this history the cluprit XJ will be at NACFest this year.

Also, this wasn't a NACFest incident, happened on an independent wheeling trip.

See ya'll at nacfest.

Skorpyo - AKA Tim

Back