• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A big thanks to 85xjwoody

darksidemj

NAXJA Forum User
I just wanted give a big thanks to kim"85xjwoody" and his wife jennifer for all the help today at wf and letting us hitch a ride when I broke my front pinion before I even made it into the park. Kim is a stand up guy and was always willing to lend a hand if he could whether it would be spotting for someone to running someone back to camp for spare parts and even helping out a newbie to the forum, myself. Just wanted to say thanks again. We enjoyed the ride and I hope to actually get to wheel with you next year.

Also, thanks to Kim for sending me the tow hooks I was buying before I paid for them so I could wheel today.

This is why the MWC is what it is....Kim and Jenny are great folks, as we all are, in the MWC! One more reason to go red and be a member....:thumbup:

Sorry about your luck man, but at least Kim was there to show you around the park. I hope you had an awesome time otherwise.

The wife and I were more than happy to have you two tag along for the day. We even had some fun!!:D There is always next year and other events between now and then. Just glad to hear you two enjoyed riding along in my junk of a jeep. :thumbup:

The wife and I were more than happy to have you two tag along for the day. We even had some fun!!:D There is always next year and other events between now and then. Just glad to hear you two enjoyed riding along in my junk of a jeep. :thumbup:

Yes we definetly had fun and I will for sure be there next year and hopefully I wont break, or atleast not in a way I can't continue to wheel with a quick parts swap. And I would say your junk of a jeep performed pretty well saturday seeing as you made it over evey obstacle you pointed it at and only broke a shock. Hope you two made it home safe.

Kim and Jen are good people! They really gave me confidence and a lot of help last august when I went up and wheeled with em. They were also some of the first people I met in 09 at WF. Good people make this club great!

images

Yep, that is Kimmer!

The one thing that I have always brought, I didn't this year, and alot of people needed it. But I had everything else everybody needed. Sold most of my parts that I brought with me also. Thanks again to all for the award. It makes me blush thinking about it. :D

You're okay I guess Kim.

:D

Back