• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need info on XJ V8 swap

_MURDERED OUT_ said:
Buy the advance adapter motor mounts. Ive been told that some hedman tight tube headers will fit as they have a 4 into 1 collector unlike all other headers that have 4 tubes that come together all at once. I used a full size radiator from an elcamino and cut out the front crossmember, removed the grill and pushed the bumper out about 4" and the radiator is where the grille was kinda, cools awesome now. I also run 2 electric fans on it. Looks crappy but it works...

and if you want to see how to get headers to fit on a 350 in an xj with the motor offsed to the passenger side, then look at my post in the advanced fabrication forum under " my frame hack up and rebuild"

Yea I've had the mounts from Advanced Adapters for a while, thanks for the info on the headers, that is still one of my concerns.

Back