• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need a RED XJ in the Norfolk area for a TV show on Aug 5th or 6th!

Kevin108

NAXJA Forum User
IT MUST BE A RED XJ!

My friend Katherine works for a company called M2 Pictures out of Hampton, VA. They put out a TV show called Wicked Attraction that airs on Investigation Discovery. I've built props for them, they've shot in my home as well as a few of my friends' and from time to time she asks for help to locate something she needs for the show.

In an upcoming episode, they need a red Jeep Cherokee. They will shoot either August 5th or 6th in the Norfolk, VA area. The location differs depending on the date. If you're interested, please let me know as soon as you can and I will put you in touch with her.

Last edited:
I could probably drive up if I can get a couch to stay on.

I estimate a 3½ drive for you. The filming of the vehicle is only going to take about 2 hours so while you might have to change your schedule a little but realistically you could pull it off without staying overnight. It pays $150, by the way, in the form of a check.

do you just need a shot of it parked? Depending on the time of day I might be able to assist. I could get there and back in a decent amount of time.

Back