• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I got me a Waggie!

DSC03167.jpg

:

you got a good one there, there's nothing sexier than a girl on a creeper.

you got a good one there, there's nothing sexier than a girl on a creeper.

....my girlfriend thought the creeper was a skateboard for people with no legs....:doh:

UPDATE!!!!

Cheeseman sold us some Rock Sliders a while back! After waiting forever for the Free Shipping LOL. And some finessing I got them on.

These must have been rode hard. Both sides have one broke mount hole.
DSC00003.jpg

So on this side I have 10 of the 13 bolts in. Lil too tweaked for 3 of them.
DSC00001.jpg

This side is a lil better I got 11 of 13 and one of them is my fault due the snapping of one of the old bolts. I started using new bolts after that.
DSC00002.jpg

I am in the hunt for a new window motor. One of the wires come out and I have tried to disasemble to get it back together with out much luck. This is what I need.

DSC00004.jpg

or the whole motor assy.

DSC00005.jpg

Glad to finally get some work done on her. I am now a few more steps closer to having this one ready for Winterfest!

Last edited:
Sliders look good Rob, I am glad I delivered them When I did!

which side motor do you need? ive got a few spares

Well the Jeep survived WF, I had a blast getting to drive her off road for the first time. There were so many good looking Jeeps out there now I got some ideas of what i want to do next with her. Can't wait to wheel her again!
047.jpg

She done so well look what she got :)
048.jpg

Glad ya had a good time out there Tess. Just watching you out there reminded us of how Rob looked last year (but way better looking! :D)

::UPDATE::

Carnage from the past weekend:
lil dented up in the front

007.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

Tore the exhaust off
006.jpg

jammed up the rear bumper into the rear door

005.jpg

004.jpg

Today's to-do list was to take the flares off and do some trimming (pics suck cause I have no REAL camera these were taken with my video camera)
001.jpg

002.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

trimming needs to be cleaned up a bit and I am going to have to touch up on the paint. Til I get a new exhaust she will be sitting in the garage getting little improvements.

Today's to-do list was to take the flares off and do some trimming (pics suck cause I have no REAL camera these were taken with my video camera)
001.jpg

002.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

trimming needs to be cleaned up a bit and I am going to have to touch up on the paint. Til I get a new exhaust she will be sitting in the garage getting little improvements.

Nice work Tess! We all know who the brains behind that operation belong to! :D What are you doing for the exhaust?

Nice work Tess! We all know who the brains behind that operation belong to! :D What are you doing for the exhaust?

Now just what are you saying mister that I am not the one who decided to do that:twak: I was tired of the tires rubbing. Not sure about the exhaust yet have no monies to get a new right now. So til then just gonna tinkering on her see what I can improve and whatnot.

Now just what are you saying mister that I am not the one who decided to do that:twak: I was tired of the tires rubbing. Not sure about the exhaust yet have no monies to get a new right now. So til then just gonna tinkering on her see what I can improve and whatnot.

You're supposed to help me pick on Rob dang it! I think my Thrush welded muffler was like $30 at Advance or Autozone, one of the two. I know you need it all though.

You're supposed to help me pick on Rob dang it! I think my Thrush welded muffler was like $30 at Advance or Autozone, one of the two. I know you need it all though.

Why bother... Just slap on 3ft of pipe and call 'er good! :gee:

Back