• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I got me a Waggie!

Was she the one that "drove" Sean Rose's truck?

mac 'thread officially derailed' gyvr

so i didn't care much for the look of the stock xj wheels and my front tires were rubbing the control arms pretty bad when i turned very sharp so i decided to swap to an extra set of soft 8's i had lying around. they still need a good cleaning but here's a pic anyway
Photo0118.jpg

so i didn't care much for the look of the stock xj wheels and my front tires were rubbing the control arms pretty bad when i turned very sharp so i decided to swap to an extra set of soft 8's i had lying around. they still need a good cleaning but here's a pic anyway
Photo0118.jpg

Nice two of my 3 Xi's I have owned have/had soft 8's. The third one had those simulated beadlocks on it. Those things sucked.

I emailed the guy asking what went wrong and he says the engine lost compression and he thinks it needs a new cam.

I know for a fact the engine was strong when I sold it so he must have ragged on it pretty hard. Some people have to realize you can't treat a 87 like it is a 01.

I hate to see it hit the JY but maybe I can get some parts off of it then for mine. It did have a pretty sweet headliner!

^^Like!

Back