• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I got me a Waggie!

I am just glad that I am able to drive her again, next thing I wanna do is get some tires. Just got to put the sway bar back on the front because when i was driving her today I was cruising the neighbor looking for somewhere to flex:looney:

check out treadwright.com since its your playtoy. Got my tires for CHEAPPPPPP!!!!! BTW I would put a large rock in my yard if i were you then you always have a flexin spot

HEY TESS!!!!!!!!

Your name is in red:scared: . LOL

Just fiddling with the camera here is a more recent picture

DSC03251.jpg

DSC03254.jpg

DSC03255.jpg

X2 Come on Tess. I almost forgot what you looked like. BTW We found a HOUSE!!!!!! Its on 2.5 Acres. Looks to have a LOT of room to wheel. :eyes:

:cheers: :cheers:

mcnamaag said:
X2 Come on Tess. I almost forgot what you looked like. BTW We found a HOUSE!!!!!! Its on 2.5 Acres. Looks to have a LOT of room to wheel. :eyes:

:cheers: :cheers:

Congrats on finding a house, you will have take a few pics.. I guess if you forgot what i look like you will have to go to the Cherokee Crawl:laugh3:

Well my wifes rig wouldn't start the other day. Due to searching on here i was able to fix it by unplugging and then replugging in the CPS. I read that these are a PIA the replace. Question is how does it fall into the bellhousing. And what is the best method for removal if you have 3 broke fingers lol. I dont want her to get stranded at walmart when it decides to act up again.

Long socket extensions are your friend.

You will need to pull the bolts that hold it in place, not hard...but fun.

Tell her it is her Jeep....let her fix it....not a bad job at all.

Rev

Finally put tow hooks on, got most of the leaks down to a minimal. She is looking good!

new028.jpg

headliner

new032.jpg

new030.jpg

new031.jpg

That headliner is sexy Tess!

Nice Woody ...

Les

LBEXJ said:
That headliner is sexy Tess!

Nice Woody ...

Les

Thanks

FINALLY got me some tires!

SatJune27007.jpg

SatJune27008.jpg

SatJune27010.jpg

Right on Tess looks a lot better without those old aluminum wheels and some tread.

looking good, it's amazing the difference that wheels and tire make.

Back