• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I figured it was about time to register for this forum....

Andy in Pa.

NAXJA Member #180
I have been getting fried at the beach for the past week. I like this format, should be easy to get used to. Hope to see a bunch of the gang at Paragon on July 13-14.

Later,

Andy

Hey Andy! May I ask where u have been staying while "getting fried at the beach?" Just wondering because I live on LBI in NJ on the shore, well actually right on the mainland in a summer ental community and theres a new XJ on the block, Green, looks like a 95 , about 4'', 31''s, and two pvc pipes coming out the fron under the bumper (wierd) anyway just thought maybe it was u cause last year some guy w/ like a 10'' lift was on my block and it turned out the NAXJA boys knew him.

Nope, wasn't me. I did not take the Jeep to the beach. I was in Stone Harbor for the week last week. There was a green Xj in town though that had about 3-4" of lift and 31's, with Bushwacker or Rustys flares. Sound familiar? I didn't see any NAXJA stickers on it and did not get a chance to flag him down.

A.

YA SOUNDS LIKE HIM, I WILL CHECK THE FLAIRS TOMORROW, THIS GUY HAS NHRA STICKERS OR SOMETHING DUMB, AND THE TWO PVC POLES IN THE FRONT , WONDER WHAT THEY ARE FOR, OH WELL, COME DOWN TO LBI NEXT TIME U GO TO THE SHORE, WE CAN WHEEL THE PINES UP, SEE YA

The PVC poles are for holding fishing rods. Not weird at all to a fiserperson (which I am not, but I used to work with one).

Eagle, i know the vertical things on the front are fishing pole holders, i fish, but this guy has 2 small, about 1/2 inch, pvs poles sticking out ( Horizontally!) from under the front bumper, anyway hes from NJ, it s a green mid 90's 2 door, he probably doesnt know anything about jeeps, he has a trailmaster lift. What really makes me mad is all these lifted poser XJ's around town with backspacing like a puerto rican and when i wave they think im hitting on them or something. haha oh well.

I would maby say the something slips into the two pvc pipes like a cooler or beer or something like that. or just the mount for the fishing pole rack or something. guess we wont know about it till he joins. Oh yea hey Andy.

PeterBuilt

Back