• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I Beamed Jeep build pic's

let me know if you have problems getting that switch bypassed and i'll try to make it over there. I want to steal ideas for my 4link :D

The Jeep ran strong all weekend, pictures and video to come!

31713_1455469314859_1477120078_1152872_7690987_n.jpg

So does this mean that there is actually SOMEBODY who can compete in the Fabled, one time, legendary, winner take all, bragging rights included, "Cherokee -vs-Ranger" race?

Just so we can go back and close out those threads,..

:D

Cool build man, 'Should be a great ride when you get it dialed in!

right on man, so it was that plug needing to be bypassed eh? glad you got it in the dirt I bet it feels pretty good to get it movin again, i know it was nice driving mine after it was down for 8 months.

looks pretty rocky there, where did you go?

Looks badass! now you just need a picture of that thing 6ft off the ground :D

Suspension travel is non existant on that thing! :D Looks like its working pretty good!

This jeep is going to have a hard time getting air for sure it's no jeep speed I jumped it a little and I had to get up to 70 80 to just get off the ground now my buddy wes j on the other hand will get 10 ft of air off that same jump do to suspension travel #'s. But I will tell you when you come up on a wash that is crossing a road with to much speed she will get off the ground some lol.

Back