• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

hp d30 w/ 4.88 &arb/8.8 w 4:88

78cj7

NAXJA Forum User
This is a feeler for my axles I built to put under my yj as I may be needing larger ones as the yj build has gotten out of control. The axles will be available within a week

I have a high pinion d30 non disconnect with an arb and 4:88 gears it has new unit bearings as well as tj shafts and new spicer xjoints installed also has a dif guard this axle is complete caliper to caliper.

I also have a tera knuckle for the Dana 30 axle not yet installed

The 8.8 has new 4:88 gears and was completely rebuilt and not yet run, it also has a trac lok ls installed with extra clutch packs to make it engage faster and tighter, new shoes and comes with calipers, pads and rotors and is complete caliper to caliper

I also have new ubolts for these axles as well as new plates which allow for relocation of the axle forward or rearward depending on how you want to mount it under your jeep.

I also have new leaf spring perches with the same setup for them they are the Rubicon Express perches and are very beefy.

I also have the more 8.8 ebrake cable kit never installed that I may sell as well.

I also have a set of Basset circle track beadlocks silver in color 15x8 5 on 4.5 (for all 5 wheels) that I won't need if I get the larger axles I will sell these for 500.00 or best offer for the set of 5

I also have a set of 37x12.5x15 MTR's I might be selling as well they are about 50% tread 500.00 obo

I will sell the axles for 1400.00 or best offer and the rest of the stuff for what i have into it. I will not sell the cables, ubolts, plates, perches, beadlocks or tires until I sell the axles so no need to ask.

This is a perfect setup for the yj or tj that wants to run larger tires and get some better gearing and traction for those offroad trips.

pics of tires and rims
beadlocksandmtrs005.jpg

beadlocksandmtrs001.jpg

beadlocksandmtrs002.jpg

beadlocksandmtrs004.jpg

Back