• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How to use your Jeep to paralyze your friend.

Mr. Darwin, please report to the Costco parking lot. Will Mr. Darwin, please report...

Not a hair on his ass, they should have tied him by the ankles for pass number two....

Not a hair on his ass, they should have tied him by the ankles for pass number two....

Better idea: his testicles--then you would get really neat sound effects!

DUMBASS!

Oh!
Umm,..
All right.
'Think we're done.
Ya think?

To quote the baseball play-by play: "Swing and a miss,..."

dumbass_poster.jpg

the funny thing is, if he was successful at hitting the ramp square, he probably would have been hurt worse!

A kid did this in our school parking lot in winter. He was successful at hitting the snow jump though, and did a flip and landed it.

Then the driver, boarder, and cameraman were all expelled. 'nuff said.

I don't think it's that.

I think it's more that in our PC world, the school administrators don't want to deal with looking at each situation. There is no gray anymore, it's all black and white.

It's the same thing as a girl who gets thrown out of school for taking a midol because they have a zero tolerance drug policy. If they would get off their lazy ass and look at each situation differently...

It's the same thing as a girl who gets thrown out of school for taking a midol because they have a zero tolerance drug policy. If they would get off their lazy ass and look at each situation differently...

Exactly - there's no sense to think that not every kid who takes a pill is some drug dealer. Or some kids who talk about guns are not gang bangers.

And I live in the south where it's common for kids to grow up hunting. But it's still possible to get expelled in a heartbeat if a teacher writes you up for talking about guns.

How many ancient, decrepit, old timers out there(besides me) carried a :shocked: knife in high school? (mine was a 4" lock back in a belt sheath )

Back