• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How to make my rig look less soccer mom like...

Two words: Rock Rails

Break out the angle grinder and sawzall!

2" bb and 31x11.50s:

IMGP0194.jpg

Needed more fender trimming after slicing the tires:

IMG_0306.jpg

Oh yeah- pin the doors! Lots of folks making left hand turns in front of me broke their necks when I lopped the doors off. Can't drop kids off at soccer practice when they keep falling out!

Last edited:
Here's a better pic:

150566_463071951990_667891990_6114557_4443379_n.jpg

Cut and fold your rear quarters and everyone and their soccer-mom will see your boomerangs, dirty boy!

WOA...whats up with that monster gap between the bumper and the body?

Cool. Now go look up the reg rather than trying to argue whether we should keep our cats or not.

I am not arguing if we should keep or cats or not, where did I say that? I was just asking a question toward 5-90 (who seems to be in the know on stuff of this sort) about a grey market vehicle. It didn't necessitate your smart ass reply.

WOA...whats up with that monster gap between the bumper and the body?

I know it's more then you would have with an ARB Bumper, but for $280 shipped with Hardware I can't complain. I wll be paiting everthing behind it black and adding a gap guard I'll fab of something or another.

Back