• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How bad are my control arm angles?

hey, that looks really good. We're gonna have to go wheelin once I get my gears.

Thanks, I think so too. :D
And yeah man, let me know when you're set. Maybe we can go after I get out of school on a week day, or on a random weekend?

PM coming your way about the driveline adapter...

And Scott, remember...I'm broke. $600 is a LOT of cash for me right now. I owe John first.

~Scott

I ran mine like that for a year or so. 5.5" lift with RE fixed lowers and stock uppers. It was driveable, but difficult to get aligned properly to get rid of death wobble and it rode like a cement truck. I had to slow to about 3.6 mph to go over speed bumps. Now with the long arm, I can cruise over the same speed bumps at 20. Much smoother ride.

It's doable, but you won't like it. I'd get some drop brackets from Jason (grimus) at Rough Country before putting it all back together and save yourself some hassle. :)

My angles aren't as bad as yours, but here's mine mounted in the stock location with 6" of lift:

IMG_7424.jpg

Luckily my RCX brackets are in the post :)

^sounds like the way to go!

On the other hand I've never heard of anybody lowering a rig (from being big...not talking about these ricer pansy's that are a penny a dozen) unless they were transfering the schit to a new rig. Sad story!
Mine might be getting lowered eventually, by maybe an inch. I'm bringing it down a half inch right now.

Back