• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Here's the MJ

Eagle is pulling his hair out right about now.

MJ leaves make great XJ AAL's, so don't scrap that stuff.

If I weren't genetically predisposed to thinning hair, I'd be pulling mine out by now for sure.

Hey, all you lads violating MJs -- anybody got the lower rear quarter panel from the right side of a longbed that's intact? I have one here that I'd like to more or less restore, and somewhere along the way it seems to have lost that right rear corner. I need it up to a couple of inches above the body crease, and all the way around the corner to where it mates up with the rear splash apron.

I'm willing to try a piece off a shortbed, but I sort of think they taper at a different rate so it might not fit.

Joe, was that an MJ Dana 35 in that picture? I know you must have just forgotten to call me to come pick it up. I'm the only person in the world who would bother to maintain a stock of MJ Dana 35 axles.

Eagle said:
Joe, was that an MJ Dana 35 in that picture? I know you must have just forgotten to call me to come pick it up. I'm the only person in the world who would bother to maintain a stock of MJ Dana 35 axles.

Do you want it? I really have no use for another 35. You can have the whole package. I will try to call you tonight.

Yeah, man. If you're going to scrap it, it may as well come here to the old MJ rest home. You know the old saying, "In for a penny, in for a pound." (English currency, lads) If my wife's going to kill me for all the trucks and parts around here, I may as well go out in a blaze of glory.

Shes back from TRC... click here

cage6.jpg

magoo117 said:
I'm hoping to have mine done by Thanksgiving,maybe we can do a tandem break in session???

Am i sensing a winter snow run???? Sounds like we should plan a trip to paragon when it gets a few inches of snow, hell ben even whompum gets tricky with a few inches of snow on it. hasta no but seriously we should get a winter paragon run scheduled, lots of ice and snow and its a good way to keep the beer cold, too bad that the campground it closed i think.

pEte

I did WhomPum last year in the snow.It was great.We didnt do upper,nobody else wanted to!!! I was ready for it.The best part was the guys I met up with didnt know the park so well so I led their group all day in virgin 10"-12" snow!!!

Back