• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Helpers

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
Let's start a list of anyone that has contacted you about helping. Not necessarily to bring them in here, but to use for help however we see fit.

Jeepguy91 has contacted me.

I am sure Tara will handle the store at the dinner and help with registration set up and registration it's self.

Jeepchick616

I will do almost anything as long as I don't have to model any NAXJA hats shirtless ;) , as I discussed with Dan prior to the recorder election, I am not into doing writing down the prize winners like Josh did last year, especially since I know we've never done that before.

I'll do most anything besides that, I want to enjoy the dinner and all of you fine fellers!!!

I will do almost anything as long as I don't have to model any NAXJA hats shirtless ;) , as I discussed with Dan prior to the recorder election, I am not into doing writing down the prize winners like Josh did last year, especially since I know we've never done that before.

I'll do most anything besides that, I want to enjoy the dinner and all of you fine fellers!!!

Delegate that or ask for a volunteer, or split it up among a couple people. It is nice to have because I have gone back to it for reference a couple of times.

mac 'there was a reason that he did it last time' gyvr

Delegate that or ask for a volunteer, or split it up among a couple people. It is nice to have because I have gone back to it for reference a couple of times.

mac 'there was a reason that he did it last time' gyvr

^ this.....

I would think that between me and the new director candidate (who I am under the impression doesn't do a whole lot??) can handle it together?

Dan and I had discussed this prior to election, hopefully he can chime in a bit.

I would think that between me and the new director candidate (who I am under the impression doesn't do a whole lot??) can handle it together?

Is this a slam?

mac 'prior director' gyvr

It is the responsibility of the recorder to record. If you find someone or someones wife to write it down for you, then more power to you.

WF is less fun being on the bod.

Is this a slam?

mac 'prior director' gyvr

Nope. Not at all. Maybe just my lack of knowledge. Not trying to turn this into more than a discussion.

It is the responsibility of the recorder to record. If you find someone or someones wife to write it down for you, then more power to you.

WF is less fun being on the bod.

^^^ naturally so.

Just so I know what are the expectations for me at wf? What about director?

Back