• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HELP! I Need ideas...

WBLWB1147.jpg

Hmmm, I say I say, that gives me an idea.

Your hens need a new rooster, do they not?

I know just the Rhode Island Red for the job.

Gil BullyKatz said:
only way to kill poultry is with your bare hands...

twist and pull.

'nuff said

No chit. If revenge is in order, skip this step and go directly to boil. :D

--ron

Blaine B. said:
Dude, f--k that Rooster. Poor lil guy!

Dude chill with the F bomb.

If you really enjoy using it...

pony up the membership and go post in the den.

Try creative ways to convey the same idea.

johnlv6 said:
:( I hope your son is ok. Honestly...i'd just put a bullit in it.

You would honestly waste a bullet to kill a 5-10lb domestic bird?

A bird that would let you pick it up?

What a waste...

You guys would probably rather shoot a cow where it stands than slit it's throat too....

:sigh:

No one likes to get dirty anymore?

Gil BullyKatz said:

What a waste...

You guys would probably rather shoot a cow where it stands than slit it's throat too....

I don't have kids. If i did, i might have some creative ideas. I suggest a bullit because it's quick with minimal effort (.22LR would be VERY easy).

Shotgun and a hole.Don,t waste time trying to cook and eat ,Too Tough.
Ask me how I know--
My wife catches hawks with her bare hands-
Wayne

Gil BullyKatz said:

What a waste...

I dunno if a .177 pellet would really be considered wasting a bullet.

BTW the ONLY person that could pick that bird up was my older son. If anyone else got near that bird he would go completely nuts.

I am not afraid of too many things but I was of that rooster. He had a serious screw loose.

DrMoab said:
I dunno if a .177 pellet would really be considered wasting a bullet.

BTW the ONLY person that could pick that bird up was my older son. If anyone else got near that bird he would go completely nuts.

I am not afraid of too many things but I was of that rooster. He had a serious screw loose.

I hope you let him pull the trigger. I think it would have been more fun to give the boy a hatchet and chop it's head off. That would have given him some satisfaction.

Either way he needed to go. As dumb as chickens are they figure out who they can bluff real quick. Your son wouldn't have been able to get anywhere near that rooster until he felt comfortable enough to give him the boot.

If you haven't already done this:

Put vitamin E oil on that scratch to mimimize/prevent scaring on your son's face. Most drug stores carry it. :thumbup:

RTicUL8 said:
If you haven't already done this:

Put vitamin E oil on that scratch to mimimize/prevent scaring on your son's face. Most drug stores carry it. :thumbup:
The pictures of the scratch look much worse then it actually is. It's more like brusing under the skin. It didn't really break real deep.

In fact today it looks really really good.

Back