• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HELP! I Need ideas...

DrMoab said:
LOL...I was just in chat saying..."I wonder who the first weenie will be who comes in and says Oh don't kill the poor bird"

Ding ding ding we have a winner. :D

Canadians are weird.
Fine.

Stick a shotgun up its penis-hole and blow it into confetti...

Better?

:D

yes, much better

Rooster meet Mr. Machete. Mr. Machete meet rooster.

Now is a good time to see if a chicken really does run with its head cut off!

Lucky your boy didn't lose and eye.

I had a mean ass rooster that just ran around the ranch attacking dogs and people. Then one day I was out checking fences with this Vaquero Arturo. He opened a piece of tin foil that was tightly wrapped, and handed me a chicken breast. As I bit into it I thought to myself "Arturo cant cook for $h1t, this is one tough piece of meat". Then he said "Pinche medio de gallo".

Last edited:
Give the kid a baseball bat and both he and the bird will learn a lot from the experience. He can learn to defend himself, swing a bat and the euphoria or bloody revenge, the bird can learn to sit quietly next to the mashed potatoes. :D

Ben H said:
Now is a good time to see if a chicken really does run with its head cut off!

Yes they can.

Fire up the grill..

Give TJ a stick and a hockey mask (to protect the eyes) and let him have at it.

hope it doesn't get infected.. tetnis(sp) shot?
I'm sure I don't have to remind you what chickens walk in all day long.

I had that same thing happen when I was about 3 or 4. I squatted down and tried to pet the rooster, but it ran up my face and over my back. I still have a small scar from it.

I actually blame it on my dad and grandfather for not keeping me away from that fawker. My grandpa used to scoop his foot up under the bird and kick it way up in the air. I laughed my ass off every time I saw that.

Having said all of that, kill it quick, if you do kill it.

Rough way to learn the roosters are mean, but it happens. Get another rooster and chances are it will act the same way. Until he's big enought to give them the boot they will continue.

Beej is right though, geese are much more ill tempered. There is a bunch of them around work in the winter. I was out having a smoke and some guy was letting his little kid chase the geese around, I told him I would call the kid off and he looked at me and said "Why?". About that time one of the geese decided it was enough and flew up about head height to the kid and just knocked him on the ground. I'm not sure if it was a warning or me running over to give him the boot, but the goose went easy on him. That guy didn't like my smirk and "That's why" comment. :D

Mail it to me. If its still alive I'll nurse it back to health and mail it back to you. repeat as necessary.

id like to see its reaction to "noise makers" (illegal here in ut) attatched to its legs as it runs about.

Jeepsloth said:
FIRE, KILL IT WITH FIRE
fire is to quick and eventually painless the boiling still leaves nerves in tact and the freezing of boield flesh is extreamly painfull and its very easy to rip the now frozen rendered flesh from the bone and not harm surrounding tissues thus leaving more fun for you and more pain for it.

Well...Its done.

Pics below (WARNING!!! DEAD CHICKEN PICS!!!)

Trying to catch the little bastard.
IMGP3752.jpg

Funny that my oldest son could pick him up and he would act ok.
IMGP3753.jpg

One Second from Execution. :D
IMGP3755.jpg

Sweet Revenge.
IMGP3756.jpg

that picture is priceless

Back