• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help catch a pervert.

Frank Z

NAXJA Forum User
Saw this on FB this morning, keep an eye out for this sick P.O.S.

1012094_780532928633710_1202641893_n.jpg

Scumbag. My new office is in downtown Parker. I'll keep an eye out for this pile of shit.

Figures he drives a flashy barbie jeep.

It's weird, he looks awfully familiar, I'm not sure from where or when.

I'll keep my eyes peeled. I also shared on FB, I'll share it with the Jeep Cherokee group there, too.

I saw that on FB and was going to look on CO4x4 thought his plate looked like what he used as his screen name.

Anyone know a shortwave guy? His lic plate looks like a radio operator plate. That should make him a lot easier to find him.

Does anyone know of a Ham radio guy. I tried tracking his call sign on the FCC site, but it only goes back 24 hours. Maybe LE can contact the FCC and see if they can get the last known location of the radio. At least it's a start. The license, KD0KZX is registered to this shithead.

You can't really track ham radio location (or most others, unless they intentionally broadcast gps coords) unless someone is phenomenally stupid and/or transmits while you have the right equipment set up and are ready to track it down.

His callsign doesn't show up on the map at www.APRS.fi, which is not surprising, but somewhat disappointing.

The cops can't find this guy so that means he's no longer going home and no longer going to work, no longer in the state...... he's also no longer using his ham radio. Wasted effort to try to track him down by radio use.

He's laying low. He's probably ditched that jeep somewhere and paid cash for a beater a while ago.......if he didn't already park it in an airport parking lot or garage.......

Back