• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

hello everyone!!!!

BlueRockRash

NAXJA Forum User
so i thought i could finally switch over here from cherokeeforum since there is people from my area!!!

so my girlfriend traded her mustang for this....

kristiesjeep006.png

its got a rough country 4.5 inch lift with 31s

then we painted it at maaco

kristiesjeep013.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, awesome looking cherokee. How much did that paint job set you back? Looks sick.

and welcome!

Looks nice. What stats other than lift and tires?

open diffs for now but by the end off febuary it will be locked with a powertrax no slip in the rear and a aussie or powertrax locker in the front with 4.88s and i have a 8.25 29 spline in my garage waiting for shafts and the gears

ouch is right, but it looks like it paid off. I love the color. Id be afraid of scratching it up!

It was good to meet you and your girl the other night. I love the color, what did macco call that color? I was the outcaste turd with a Tacoma among jeeps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Ree-Noo NV! Where you can have a beer past 1:45 am & the strip clubs are topless.

Moderator hat on: Guys, NAXJA does not condone wheeling in closed or illegal areas.
Several posts were removed for this reason. Please take this as a gentle but firm reminder.

Josh the_weirdo

maybe leaving ones that are not condoning it would be a good idea?....instead of throwing it on the board that members were even talking about it you could just PM them?

delete and PM...simple

That was the original plan but its too hard on my phone. I may fix it when I get back from vacation and have a real PC to work with.

maybe leaving ones that are not condoning it would be a good idea?....instead of throwing it on the board that members were even talking about it you could just PM them?

delete and PM...simple

No! Bad idea!!!!!

Stop it and delete it all!

Move on to better topics that will not give the other side any ammunition to close off our land! We all get what we are not doing and what others are and what should and should not be done, but don't post about it!!!!!

Informing someone through pm is a great idea ....inform those that need to be educated so the mistake will not happen again...... like my last statement says......."delete and pm"....hence my point of not stating why the posts were deleted on the forum in the first place......now can a mod plz delete these post?

Thank you :)
Sean

delete and PM...simple

:thumbup: This :idea:

No! Bad idea!!!!!

Stop it and delete it all!

Move on to better topics that will not give the other side any ammunition to close off our land! We all get what we are not doing and what others are and what should and should not be done, but don't post about it!!!!!

In his defense, the part about the signs being ripped down constantly is a good thing for people to know. When I wheeled out ther 8 years ago, the owner said it was fine. I told him we would tread lightly and teach people not to litter or be asshats. He was happy to have us there. I woudln't have known the situation was any different if Sean hadn't posted so (not saying I would assume it was the same after all those years!).
Billy

Back