• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hella Micro FF lights

badexpresso

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone tried or have these? What are the opinions of these? I want to put them in the stock fog light location holes.

I've been looking at the Hella Optilux 2020 dual driving/fog lamps.
An oval-lens lamp with die-cast black metal housing. Dual driving/fog beam patterns. Lamp kit includes heavy duty mounting brackets, illuminated switch, deluxe wiring harness, and two (2) lights.

55W H3 halogen bulb. Quantity: 2

Dimensions are 2.4" H x 5.7" W x 2.8" D (will fit the stock fog light slot)
Note: The height of the lamp is 2", it is 2.4" including the mounting bracket.
49.95 + 6.95 s/h @
http://www.autobarn.net/heop20dufoli.html

Anyone tried these?????? Thoughts???????

I wouldn't recommend buy the lights. I hade a pair of the and the lenses cracked. The was due to hot lens and snow build up on them. Now all I buy is Piaa's. If your looking for multi beam light try Piaa's. But you will be shelling out some cash.

P-1 Multi- Function Lamp
P-3000 Tri Beam
P-4000 Quattro

I have owned the P-4000 on my chevy and have been very happy with them!
Just my $0.02

I wouldn't recommend buy the lights. I hade a pair of the and the lenses cracked. The was due to hot lens and snow build up on them. Now all I buy is Piaa's. If your looking for multi beam light try Piaa's. But you will be shelling out some cash.

P-1 Multi- Function Lamp
P-3000 Tri Beam
P-4000 Quattro

I have owned the P-4000 on my chevy and have been very happy with them!
Just my $0.02

I replaced the lenses twice in my micro FF lights. A combination of cool water and hot lenses as stated above. I also broke a housing while in the factory position. A snow bank claimed victory on it because the housing is plastic. I recomend another light.

Back