• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Heavy duty Jeep Cherokee Fender Flares V2

how do these flares compre to the amount of room given with bushwackers?
thanks, alex

Missed this post somehow!

The opening size is slightly larger than Bushwackers. The limitation is the rear fender well. At some point there is just no more room to go larger without massive modification to the XJ.

do you have a version for those of us that have done the cut and fold on the rear? I that I saw a photo of some you did a while back, but not seeing it here, or on your website...

do you have a version for those of us that have done the cut and fold on the rear? I that I saw a photo of some you did a while back, but not seeing it here, or on your website...

The fender flares for XJs with folded rear quarter panels is something were working on. The only picts you could have seen were a prototype set on Jake's XJ. We've tuned the first design and he'll get the next set to see how well they meet his expectations! Hopefully, it'll only be a few more weeks before they are ready!

Do you have any plan on making these flare for the 91-95 XJ ?? I want to buy a set, they look really good.

We are very actively working to make this happen. Although only the rear fender flares have to be reworked, it is still a major undertaking to prototype & create the new design then machine it out properly. We'll post up when they're ready!!

Wow, we've mocked up some cowl induction hood vents. Made them specifically to fit over LeBaron hood vents to keep the UV Rays from damaging cables and such in the engine bay. The overall shape needs reworked so it got set aside for now.

This is an interesting idea! What did you have in mind with the "integral venting"? Are you thinking funcitonal H2 style hood vent?

Back