• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Head count?

Damn, with all you hanging out at Serano I made my reservations for a nice hotel on the OTHER side of the lake. :D
Taking the wife with me, and no, she won't be going on any runs with us, she prefers to spend money!!

Rick

Yeah... I'll be there ;)

My dad probably as well... Not sure about the nephews this year...

Everybody bring your cash. There will be a raffle, as usual we won't know the full ist of stuff until it's there but I do know I"ve got a few things lined up and I'm sure Remi has as well.

Also - everybody who can come up for the maintenance on Friday! THe more people we have the faster it's done. The faster it's done the more time we have to play on Friday ;)

After the maintenance I suggest we hit Pontiac Sluice / Onyx Loop as it may be the last time we can do it :cry:

WOW!!! As of 9:20 AM on 4-20, we have about 43 folks (including family/guests) I know at least 4 other folks that are coming, but have not posted in this thread.

I foresee at least 55 people and 30 vehicles... it is going to be awesome!!!!

Hello to all,

I'm a new paying member to NAXJA. I intend on attending the Big Bear function, w/ 1 guest. I intend to arrive on Friday afternoon and will be there the entire weekend. I'll be at campsite 67 at Serrano.

I drive a white 92' Cherokee. 4.0L with K&N cold air intake and a Jet Performance Stage II chip. It has a RE 4.5 lift, soon to be a Rock Krawler 8" Long Arm., with over the knuckle steering conversion and AGR Rock Ram Steering Assist, (Hopefully before the event) Dana 30 front, Dana 44 Rear,410 gears frt and rear, ARB Air Lockers, front and rear. nerf bars on the rockers. Mile Marker 9000 lb Winch, custom front bumper.

Big Bear is one of my favorite places to wheel. I think I've done John Bull about 7 times since getting my jeep last July.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all.

Mike Dickerson

Last edited:
mdickerson said:
Hello to all,

I'm a new paying member to NAXJA. I intend on attending the Big Bear function, w/ 1 guest. I intend to arrive on Friday afternoon and will be there the entire weekend. I'll be at campsite 67 at Serrano.

I drive a white 92' Cherokee. 4.0L with K&N cold air intake and a Jet Performance Stage II chip. It has a RE 4.5 lift, soon to be a Rock Krawler 8" Long Arm., with over the knuckle steering conversion and AGR Rock Ram Steering Assist, (Hopefully before the event) Dana 30 front, Dana 44 Rear, ARB Air Lockers, front and rear. nerf bars on the rockers. Mile Marker Winch, custom front bumper.

Big Bear is one of my favorite places to wheel. I think I've done John Bull about 7 times since getting my jeep last July.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all.

Mike Dickerson

WELCOME Mike!!!!

Sounds like a nice rig!

It's awesome that you are a paying member right from the start!!!

I look forward to meeting you.

mdickerson said:
Hello to all,

I'm a new paying member to NAXJA. Mike Dickerson

Welcome to the Red side Mike...

BTW: My count now includes the family, so we are 5.

I think me and the little lady might mosey on up there. I missed this event last year and heard that Big Bear was a blast....plus, I'm a sucker for a BBQ.
Does anyone know where the nearest motel to the trailhead is....I imagine all the camping spots are taken.

Looking forward to this event.

Later,
Coullt

P.S. That's 2 for the food if you couldn't have guessed.:patriot:

rpraterxj said:
I know at least 4 other folks that are coming, but have not posted in this thread.

Are you talking about me? :spin1:

Yes, I will be there Friday through Sunday. Staying in a rental house.

I will have 4 other friends who are not NAXJA people. Some of you know James and Chris in the TJ from the last Calico run. And another couple who have a bone stock 2-door XJ (but they'll be riding with me on the runs).

So, 5 people and 2 vehicles. Then there are the 3 other NAXJA bums also staying with us, but they can speak for themselves.

xjohnnyc said:
...Then there are the 3 other NAXJA bums also staying with us, but they can speak for themselves.
Yeah. I'll be there. Who are the three bums?:confused1

Kyung

Amie and I will be there early Saturday, leave early Sunday most likely.

Parking where ever we find room :D

i dont know if i posted here or not but it will be Me, My son and my oldest daughters boyfriend arriving on friday nite and staying the whole time even if i break. :D

Update!!!!

Please put me down for 3- got a buddy rolling out with me and wifey- I am definitely reserving my camping spot due to RV availability.

I hope to have the new lift/tow hooks and brackets on before we roll up there!

Later,
Coullt

i might be changing my head count we'll see. the wifes ex is getting nasty with a custody battle and just decided to start serving papers today, so i dont know whats going on with the kids. take me out for the friday night fun i wont be picking up the kids early, i'll be arriving later friday night than i thought.

wish us luck guys.
-mike

Last edited:
GrimmJeeper said:
i might be changing my head count we'll see. the wifes ex is getting nasty with a custody battle and just decided to start serving papers today, so i dont know whats going on with the kids. take me out for the friday night fun i wont be picking up the kids early.

wish us luck guys.
-mike

That sucks! Good luck with that.

GrimmJeeper said:
i might be changing my head count we'll see. the wifes ex is getting nasty with a custody battle and just decided to start serving papers today, so i dont know whats going on with the kids. take me out for the friday night fun i wont be picking up the kids early, i'll be arriving later friday night than i thought.

wish us luck guys.
-mike
good luck man....dont let it get you down and dont let it ruin your fun it's all about the family and as the kids grow up they will apreciate the time and effort for special outings and in general doing something fun. Some of the best memories come from the time after my parents divorced and my Dad took the time to show me what the mountains were for. We will see you when you get up there.

Dan

Back