• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Head count?

Hey buddy you know i'm getting better at showing up earlier. I'll see ya friday night!

I might be there with up to 4 other vehicles possibly, don't know day, camping or not, how many will actually be with me...At least one other would be an XJ, might be a fullsize Cherokee too.

BlackSport96 said:
I might be there with up to 4 other vehicles possibly, don't know day, camping or not, how many will actually be with me...At least one other would be an XJ, might be a fullsize Cherokee too.

Sounds good! Just make sure they have the required gear for what ever run they do....

Usually tow points, seat belts, roll bar or hard top, etc.. Some runs may require a small lift, bigger tires, at least one locker etc...

BUT, there is something for everyone, so bring 'em all....

Head count is 2, maybe 3.

Looking to get in late Thursday night and leave Sunday.

Camping in Serrano, 92/93 (the double site).

Veggies are what you feed to cows and pigs to make them edible.

Bill Burge

Hey Robert,
Im planning on being up there on saturday morning and on sunday to run trails also. I will be at the BBQ and there are 2 in my group so far. I dont know where I am staying yet. But I willdecide this week and I have stayed at Serrano quite-a-bit so maybe there. CAN'T WAIT. see everyone there.

Nick

dzraces said:
best answer Ive ever heard

One of my favorites:

I love animals......

and they taste great!

Quotes for meat:

Anthony Bourdain (Food Network personality): "Tony gets hungry; something dies"

Me: "I'm wary of plants. With all the pesticides and stuff; I have all my produce field tested on barnyard animals and eat the ones that don't die."

"I've never met an animal I didn't like. How I like them depends on the animal - grilled, baked, boiled, rare, medium rare, etc"

I used go with a friend to lunch at El Pollo Loco a lot. He said, "you must really like chicken". I explained, "Nope, I hate chickens. I used to have to care for them on my dad's farm. Nasty, vile spiteful animals - I eat one very chance I get. It's not love - it's revenge..."

(Since vegetarians categorize themselves based on the exceptions to just eating plants, I came up with this:)
"I'm a lacto-ovo-piscine-ovine-porcine-bovine-avian-cervine-caprine-leverine-(and even a little "feline" - if you know what I mean... Wink ) vegetarian."

Bill Burge

Well gang,

I will not be able to make it up there on Friday for the Clean-up. I will be driving up late Friday evening. I have to wait until my mother-in-law get off of work and drives down. I am figuring I will get to leave OC around 7:00 PM. She will be here earlier, but I am not driving in that traffic.

See you all then!

I'm in!!
Don't know if the Family is coming yet... But i plan on being there Friday for the clean up, through Sunday

Me and the woman are coming up friday afternoon, so I'll be there the whole time, if i can get in on the trail clean up i'm there guys, count me in! I'll be in Serrano Campground (spot 98 i believe). I'm expecting around 3, maybe 4 Friday afternoon, can possibly make it a tad earlier if need be. CANNOT WAIT!

:doh: i think i'll be changing my count of just me and the boy, to:

me and the wife, my 8 year old stepson and 6 year old step daughter, and my 3 month old daughter, the wife and daughter changed thier minds and now want to join in on the fun :D if its not too late to add heads to the BBQ we'd all love to get in on it

just a heads up
thanks
-mike

The Hildy clan is in (spot 83, Friday afternoon through sometime Sunday), and for the BBQ, too. Head count is technically 8, but the littlest one won't be eatin' any, and the others vary in food consumption ability (9,7,5,3,2,.5).

Put me down for 2. Space 97 in Serrano

Back