• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

head-count for sunday Aug 14th run

x2...:wave:

I just had a thought... now I've got a headache, but anyway...

Does anyone that's going on the run tomorrow happen to have a YJ output shaft for a 231 kicking around? Just thought I'd ask! :wave:

Just thought id let you all know, as much as i wanna be there i just cant make it. Bills are 2 high and my dumb ass just rearended someone! It was maybe a 3 mph hit which chipped her paint but boy was she a f&^(*ng b*T*h!!! For some odd reason it knocked my headlights out. I have the H4 conversion so i guess those bulbs are sensative!

I'll start preping for the september trail run!

Crap! i just brought one of them shaft's to the dump...:doh:

hey, can we post any pics of the rig's that will be there?? i just was thinking that would be fun and past the 12 hours...i'll start.
ebay038.jpg

My rig wont be comin(pinion bearing), but im hitchin a ride wit Mike.

nhrocker said:
I just had a thought... now I've got a headache, but anyway...

Does anyone that's going on the run tomorrow happen to have a YJ output shaft for a 231 kicking around? Just thought I'd ask! :wave:

if i have it here i'll bring it... cant go to my storage in the AM though.

its 12:19 and i cant sleep. Well im lookin forward to meetin yalls.

x2....now 12:22 :laugh3:

crap!...12:47 and i forgot to put my spare on the rack, one more thing to do in the AM.

it suck's that dude bigG won't make it, he was tryin like hell, maybe next time.

mack said:
it suck's that dude bigG won't make it, he was tryin like hell, maybe next time.
yeah, im gonna be thrashin like crazy to get my Jeep ready for the madness.

well im headin out in anm hour or so, see you guys there

It was a blast, maybe next time ill have my XJ, and thanks Rob&Mike for the rides.

Your welcome Rob! :wave:

It was a great day. I made it through both trails with minimal damage and now have a much longer list of parts I want to upgrade... :repair:

(I think I figured out what was causing my rig to feel like it was going side to side on the highway heading home, the steering. So I'm going to get the C-Rok braces and find an upgrade for the linkage I can afford. :laugh3: )

Mike, I completely forgot to ask if you found it... but since I did manage to hit my driveshaft a good one and already had problems with one of the ujoints, I'm thinking it might be a good time to save up for the SYE.

And it would be great if everyone with pics could post them or send them to me! PM me if you want my email. Thanks! :D

Rob

edit: I just found the pics thread... :twak:

mack said:

Thank you so much for that,, it goes far!!!! I will start preping early for the sept nac trail run so show up there and hopefully we all get to meet!!

Thanks once again mack!!!

Back