• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

head-count for sunday Aug 14th run

sidriptide

nobody of any consequence
this thread is for HEAD-COUNT ONLY.. this is not for questions or discussion. just so when the time comes i dont have to sift thru the discussion thread and figure out who is going.

PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME YOU ARENT COMING, OR WISH YOU COULD, IN THIS THREAD.

a simple "i'm in" is all we need here..

if you do not post in this thread you WILL NOT get a PM regarding meeting time/place and it will not be posted in the open forums.

i'll see ya there!!:wave:

I want to go so throw me the info, but I won't know if I have to work untill friday the 12th. 5.5 RE, 32's, no skids :mad: and a daily driver. - Nate

Well its looking real slim of a chance by now. I got everything i wanted on the rig done exept the dam tow points. Was supposed to get a class 3 hitch (even ordered the d-ring shackle) but that busted and the hooks are mounted in the front but im sure there NOT gonna pass ur inspection cause i never welded the bracketry since there was no sense knowing the hitch was a bust! Guess i'll wait & try for next time.
Big-G

come on man! fab somthing up! don't back out now..

I feel the same way but that means fabing up something for the rear as well. Unless you think my smaller rated hitch with a ball in it will do??

sidriptide said:
sounds like you have a lil work to do still. dont 1/2-ass something just for a trail ride. there wil be more very soon. see this thread.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=63278

Trust me with my wifey riding shotgun at 5 months pregnent i wont half ass anything!!! The link you gave me sounds real good and gives me more prep time. Only thing that sucks is the wifey will just be videotaping & taking pics being that close to her due date of dec 19th. Oh well, she loves camping just as much so it will probably be a go!

Back