• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HD Drag Link

REDXJ4FUN, what exactly did you use to make your set up? I have wheeled Dodge 4x4's for years and always had good luck with the steering. Seems like a good way to go.

Well right now I'm using a zj pitman arm witch drops down about and inch. from that I'm using V8 zj parts down to the knucle and of the drag link to the driverside knuckle i'm using 1/2 ton dodge parts since they fit the stock taper of the knuckles and they are 3/4-16 witch is a comen tap and also the same as a 3/4 hiem joint.It work great at 4.5 inches but at 6+ I don't care for it and now getting ready to do over the knuckle. In a previous post some one mentioned doing an inverted y out of dom. I have it worked out if some one is interested.

REDXJ4FUN said:
Well right now I'm using a zj pitman arm witch drops down about and inch. from that I'm using V8 zj parts down to the knucle and of the drag link to the driverside knuckle i'm using 1/2 ton dodge parts since they fit the stock taper of the knuckles and they are 3/4-16 witch is a comen tap and also the same as a 3/4 hiem joint.It work great at 4.5 inches but at 6+ I don't care for it and now getting ready to do over the knuckle. In a previous post some one mentioned doing an inverted y out of dom. I have it worked out if some one is interested.

Is there a difference from the 1/2 ton dodge TREs and the 1 ton TREs? I only ask cause I have heard of using the 1 ton TREs.

And does anyone know if these will work on WJ knuckles?:anon:

Tim

Back