• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Harlen Feb 19-20

I'm still there and right now I will be rigless:(

Mark WNC said:
I'll be ... pulling a beat up XJ.
That ain't no lie!! LoL And I should be there friday late eve/night driving a beat up XJ. If I can find the place.

not looking good for me, trying to get parts for my tow rig and so far it don't look like they will get here in time, why did they ever come up with the twin I beam dana 50 front end is beyond me

Still on for me... unclear if I want to pull out Thurs aft/eve and drive till the wee hours or get up extra early Fri AM and drive till noon :dunno: decisions, decisions...

I think I may try to come up sat Morning early. Ronny, I can act as tour guide if everybody needs to be shown around a little. You guys will love this place, its awesome! Mark, looking forward to seeing you guys again. dave

the left he is talking about, is 2 lefts side by side, one just goes left and the other cuts back up to the left but they both end up at the same spot

35xj said:
I think I may try to come up sat Morning early. Ronny, I can act as tour guide if everybody needs to be shown around a little. You guys will love this place, its awesome! Mark, looking forward to seeing you guys again. dave

I may need your help...
will know more by weekend.

I will show my face sometime over the weekend though.
I have been having family troubles so I may be working on that...

Ronny, hope everything is OK at home. Let me know if you need anything. dave

Who's turn is it to cook?

Oh yeah? how far is it to town? and is Harlan Co dry???

Plan is to be rolling west NLT 9am Thurs... ETA 4 or 5

yes, Harlan is dry. Evarts is about 5 minutes down the road, and Harlan is about 10. You guy's will LOVE the Place!

35xj said:
yes, Harlan is dry. Evarts is about 5 minutes down the road, and Harlan is about 10. You guy's will LOVE the Place!

Glad I asked that!!! A weekend without beer would be a horrible deal. Especially when it snows ;)

Back