• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Harlan Aug 4th - 6th any NAXJA folks going?

Not sure if we will be riding or not but Sean and Pete will be there and they are bringing my jeep down with them so I will be up there friday night or Sat afternoon with Chris

Yep...That is why Sean and Pete will be there..hehe

Regret that I'll have to pass on this one... after the Tellico carnage, I have spent (and continue to spend) all my allowance for the next while on SYE, driveshaft, gears, lockers, etc... hopefully have it all set for the Flog or sooner.

woody said:
Regret that I'll have to pass on this one... after the Tellico carnage, I have spent (and continue to spend) all my allowance for the next while on SYE, driveshaft, gears, lockers, etc... hopefully have it all set for the Flog or sooner.

LOCKERS!!!! GEARS!!!!! but why...... i've never seen the need :D

hey Mark. our usual crowd will be there. i'll be rolling in around 10 am friday. got a new project youre gonna like
newrig007.jpg

we are going to camp out on th eharlan side at the coyote camp are. call me tomorow if you want. 273 1529. later, dave

Back