• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Happy B-day Ranger Rick!

Handlebars

NAXJA Member #135
Is it true you are older than dirt and twice as dusty? :D
orig.jpg

Happy birthday!!!!

Happy birthday, Rick!:greensmok

Happy Birthday from another old geezer. :laugh:

Happy birthday Rick! :party:

Happy B-Day!! :wave:

HBD Rick!

:party:

Thanks all for the good wishes. Yes, it's true, I'm twice as dusty but younger than dirt. I had an unplanned birthday adventure.

Made a doctor's appt. for yesterday after five days of leg cramping and then shortness of breath. EKG was normal (heart and blood oxygen ok) but the doc listened to me and ordered some tests to see if there was any evidence of deep vein thrombosis (blood clots). Turned out there was and the clots in my leg were throwing clots into my lungs. This happened once before and I ended up in the hospital for ten days. This time the clots are small enough they said it could be handled with drugs. So the whole day was spent doing testing and then getting to go home (yippee!) and self medicate with more drugs.

The good news is we caught it so soon. That's the best birthday gift of all -- I get to stay home! (Hmmm, maybe I'm catching up to the dirt thing...)

Thanks again.
Rick

Back