• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

gulches anyone????

the jk i think he speaks of it the one on rock jocks. hes got a tj on 60's and 40's think theres like 13 of us.
jr got 2-3 ppl. his jk buddy bringing 2-3 ppl
plus the list above t-frady posted.

:party:

Packing today and loading up trailer dang I wont be able to sleep im excited to get out of the easy stuff at ure

lame ass, still got a day, hahahaha i got a few more hours of work then its vacation time. jr is stoked about going, hes been alot lol

30% chance by TWC, Accuweather, and local news. Maybe it'll change. I hope ya'll dont wuss out cause of some rain drops. :)

Zip code is 29620. Keep an eye on it!

Neither do I!

2011-08-11_18-15-12_507.jpg

I still need to move her back on the trailer and get the big straps out of the shop... That lil Jeep is HEAVY!

Trust me. Id rather have a Chevy. If I got paid what you do id have one. :)

Im leaving from work, go home, grab the truck and head that way. Probably 9 or 10

Yea lifts not made for tow rigs
I would still rather have my F 250 though

Leaving around 4 there is a wreck on 85 south
Will be there asap

I assume you made it in one piece and none of you have smart phones to let anyone know. No cell signal there anyways. At least it's not raining.

Back