• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

gulches anyone????

Things are looking pretty good for me put on the longer break lines yesterday. Now just gotta figure out this Pwr Steering pump leak may just buy a few bottles of fluid and go anyway. And gotta check diff fluid level most importantly!

Lucas for the diff...... Its super sticky
Aj I got them bolts at my house in my bulding

Today
I got 10 gallons of fuel from work in the truck

Well, I guess ill be towing diesel also... so I can't say much. Even tho I could just drive my junk over there. But I usually tow cause its easier to get a jeep home that's missing a wheel on a trailer. Scdot don't care too much for people throwing sparks going 60. Ill be there as soon as the park opens saturday. I wish I didn't have to work... id come camping friday night.

Well meet us at the site asap friday we wont be there till around 6:30

PM? I might ride out there friday night. idk yet. Reguardless, I know I have to be at work at 10pm friday night... I'll be back around 10 saturday morning. I gotta sleep sometime, ya know.

Yea sleep is good and 6:30 p.m.

Userbmx1315
t-frady
jr (few of his buddys,some guy with a jk on 40s=lame) no jk now yj I believe
brad (maybe)
jim (maybe)
rich (with jr, maybe, havent talked to him tho)
lowrange (mostlikely with tow rig diesel) lol just messin with

Anyone welcome to come and meet us rich will be meeting on sat when gate opens hopefully

AAnd you mention a JK on 40s. There's some 16yr old kid that wheels a 2010 JK on 40" crawlers with 4ock Jock axles. He barely can get into the damn thing. He might weigh 90 lbs. Lol. Ok, all in unison now.... "Daddys Money"

Back