• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Great Video

That would be one wild ride!
 
xjnation said:
It was a reference that the xj can put up with more shit than that. desert racing is just as hard on rigs
That crap was hard on other parts that an XJ isn't well suited to remain intact.
 
Okie Terry said:
That crap was hard on other parts that an XJ isn't well suited to remain intact.

That is why we build em......isnt it?.....an xj traveling through the desert at 70 or 80 hitting jumps and rocks puts much harder forces on the unibody and suspension you would ever imagine.....
 
xjnation said:
an xj traveling through the desert at 70 or 80 hitting jumps and rocks puts much harder forces on the unibody and suspension you would ever imagine.....

Which is why Jeepspeed uses frame stiffiners and modded suspension, not to mention mostly 2 wheel drives.

JMHFO

Rev
 
There's an XJ in there. :wave:
 
Bent said:
There's an XJ in there. :wave:

Look again dumb $hi7, :twak: thats a Nissan Patrol!



Tim
 
Bent said:
Look again dumb $hi7, :twak: thats a Nissan Patrol!



Tim

Try not to be so hard on the guy. Easy mistake :laugh3: :laugh3:
 
Back
Top