• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GREAT time waster/addictive game!

were you guys able to get past mission to mars?

Ive concured all of them up to the "mission to mars". I'll be back for that one sometime.

ive got em all except 14, 17, 18, 19, and 20. its kind of interesting to see how other people have done em, im apparently taking a completely different approach to most of them lol.

Mission to mars.

What I did was to circle the center ball with wheels attached by water rods. I then added a "chain" of wooden rods. Centrifugal force moved the pink ball into the target area.

YMMV,

John

Conveyor belt.

Add flippers on one or two of the wheels, and bada bing!

It took me a while to get it right and I didn't save it.

John

I got stuck on Back and Forth and Unpossible. I cheated on those and looked on youtube for ideas. Other then that, I figured out how to do them all.

Took me awhile though....

Well Ive stopped on 15 for the night.
I think my coolest design was on "Big Ball".
I created a wedge driven by several wheels and shoved the box under the ball.
Opps, is it ok to give away ideas? I looked at some of the other peoples contraptions. My faith in humanity is restored (for the time being)
http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=726230

Last edited:
dang it, I'm hooked.

stuck on HANDLING, not sure what # level it is tho. upright rectangle, under object, to upright rectangle box.

Last edited:
I got past Handling.
If you look at the top of that page, there is a Forums link. It has quite a few threads talking about each level, how to beat it, the contraptions people used and such. you can cheat and use those already created, or use them for inspiration for your own.

Back