• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Grand Junction Area Meet and Greet

The western slope meets to mall crawl?

Sweet, Springs will trade u my boy Flores for one of ur boys that has experience in recovering rigs/fab skills would b a plus!

U know I love ya flores, lol. dont take it 2 heart

Last edited:
well lets just plan for sunday the 27th around 1:00? or 2:00 cause i well be heading out to country jam for the rest of the day let me know if that works for everyone eles at hooters i know they wont care cause well be buying food lol. but we will also have to orgonize another event to get more people and more time to get everyone here:guitar:

The western slope meets to mall crawl?

Sweet, Springs will trade u my boy Flores for one of ur boys that has experience in recovering rigs/fab skills would b a plus!

U know I love ya flores, lol. dont take it 2 heart

Dude nobody wants Flores.
Its like STDs... the west slope guys have the clap, and you're offering to cure it by giving them AIDS.

lol, Flores is one of my roomates-he knows im just yankin his shit. Wouldnt trade that guy for anyone else on these boards.

O we threw in a tranny/cltuch/flywheel on my f-body tonight btw
woo woo

n for as much shit as he gets/ seriously im sure he's in the top percentage for xj knowledge on these boards

n for as much shit as he gets/ seriously im sure he's in the top percentage for xj knowledge on these boards

Well..... maybe for Renix-era rigs........ :D Homie don't know shit about '97+...... :laugh3:

Since when is he the expert?

From the time he kicked everyone's azz with his renix knowledge lol

Im not bitting on the guy, just sayin. With as much shit as he talks, he does know some shit too. Don't get a big head about it F-town, lol this doesnt mean go talk all the poop u can btw

Well-Only Oster and I showed up! :flamemad: Why even set up something if you don't show up???? We need to get a strong contingency going over here in Junction. Step up guys!!!!!:twak:

hey im real sorry guys i would have been there but my work hours changed this friday so i totally blew it. but i would love to try this again what would be the next best date for you guys??

Back