• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Grand Junction Area Meet and Greet

Only 10 days away....Anymore people out there? :wow:

Lets here from ya.

My rig will be at TnT then... don't know if I can make it but will try.

Still more than welcome to show. Having your rig there is a option...

Its all about networking, getting all the local NAXJA guys together.

I just noticed this thread. I should be able to stop by next weekend. I have Saturdays off. I'm not sure about 21 rd, I have no recovery points or spare parts yet.

At least come out to the m&g, and bring your jeep. I'm sure we can "pesuade" you to come with us to 21 road.

At least come out to the m&g, and bring your jeep. I'm sure we can "pesuade" you to come with us to 21 road.

What he said.....

I planned on going to the m&g and i'm sure you guys will be real persuasive. I may have another local guy to bring along for the day also. We will be trimming his fenders on friday so I will talk to him about it.

LOL, I'm the "guy" 99 was speaking of, I meant to say signed up and went to Slaughter last weekend... but left off the "to Slaughter" part :doh: Anyway, I may show pending work, not that I know anything of the "making fun of Front Range guys" lol. What's 21 like in comparison to Slaughter?

Great day in Grand Junction. Had a total of five rigs show. Met some new people and had fun wheeling. Were going to try to do this more often, and encourage some of you adventurous Front Range Guys to come join us.
21Road002.jpg

21Road005.jpg

lets get do another one in the next month or so of these it was good to get us together last year but that was ages ago i sold my buddy that green jeep in the pic and i have a new rig now need to show it lol:party:

Back