• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Grand Junction Area Meet and Greet

27th works too. As I said, I'll be there for CJ, so I'm down for anytime around then.
And hell yeah I've wanted to run 21 Road since I had the red XJ. I sure as hell ain't wheelin the Ford though lol, but I'm down for a ride along/spotting.

ok so lets try and go for the 27th then we could meet where we did last time by the mall or we could do some where else but lets try to get a few people and spear the work about this

You guys should open a formal thread and see about setting up a M&G. The BOD can help with a few bucks towards it. If possible, maybe some of us can make it out there and you can show us 21 road or billings.

that would be totally sweet for some of the denver guys to come up and 21 road and billings are great trails to run. what should i do to have to bod help and get better word out?

You are talking to him. Figure out a good date and place. Put it up in the Colorado Forum. See how many people you can get interested. Give people a couple of weeks notice. For the out of town crowd, see if there is a good place to camp we can use or find a reasonably priced motel.

I have some flyers I can print out and send to you so you can post them up in parts store windows or put under wipers.

We will also have to get with the manager for Hooters to make sure it's ok to let everyone meet on their property. However, I know my butt will be getting some Cajun Wings!!!!!

Rather than just a M&G, why don't you guys set up an informal MiniFest and invite everybody. I'm sure there are lots of guys that would like to run some of the local trails but don't know anybody to show them the ropes.

Rather than just a M&G, why don't you guys set up an informal MiniFest and invite everybody. I'm sure there are lots of guys that would like to run some of the local trails but don't know anybody to show them the ropes.

Now that sounds like a damn good idea ........... Mesa Mini Fest :D

Back