• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good Places to know in the 909 area

Just had my exhaust completely done at Competetion muffler in Riveriside. Steve the owner is a great guy and does VERY nice work. I had new 2.25" piping made from the header back, magnaflow hi-flow cat, and Spintch exhaust (not too know but its a great company and they have great sound). All done in about 2 hours while i waited. If you guys ever need exhaust done Steve is the man he can get anything you want. Highly recommened.
thumbs_up.gif
thumbs_up.gif

Gt-Pitstop in Grand Terrace
22115 Barton rd Grand Terrace Ca 92313
They did all my fab work and suspesion work. Great Guys and and really good work.

Ed Moore Drivelines
456 S Sierra Way
San Bernardino, CA 92408

909-888-9859

Tire Guy. Lives in Rialto, serves So Cal.

If your in need for tires call this guy. He's got great deals.

(909) 561-6550

he does not mount tires. I use him only now. He got me hard to find 205/40/ZR17 for me, new tires for a friends corolla for 110$.

I posted some prices in the new tire thread below.

There a place in the 909 to get pre-formed baseball cap bills flattened? Or a volcom sticker factory? What about 6" lift blocks for chevrolet full size pickup?

[/troll]

Eckles Alignment
400 W. Holt Blvd (2 Blocks West of Euclid Ave on Holt Blvd)
Ontario Ca.
(909) 984 8116
Tell Him Rich From Martinez Towing Sent Ya!!!!

i heard about a place out in coachella valley that is an xj graveyard but dont remember the name nor can i find it....

also there is hillside pick-a-part of the 60 i think its the pyrite exit...

There a place in the 909 to get pre-formed baseball cap bills flattened? Or a volcom sticker factory? What about 6" lift blocks for chevrolet full size pickup?

[/troll]

If your kidding, that's funny!! If your serious, that's funny as hell!!
I can't count how many of my students walk around with those stupid flat brimmed hats and the volcom stickers all over their binders. They are always talking about getting their dad's lifted chevy when they graduate. You gotta love the 909.

I guess I should participate in this thread and not just make stupid comments.

If your looking for tires, Town and country tire in Victorville is the place. It may be a drive, but they will beat any price. Talk with Mike (manager/owner) and let him know your a cherokee guy. He has a really nice built XJ and he always takes care of XJ guys.

Ok so this is a good guy to know

He builds roof racks and is very good at it, he is building me one right now and i will post up some pics of it once i get it.

His email is [email protected]
DSC_1018.jpg

I picked up a good deal on some take-off rims and tires from:

Brothers 4X4
1726 Baker
Ontario, CA 91761
909-930-9955
www.brothers4x4.com
(Transmissions, Gears, Lifts and More)

x4 on scottys. I call them up and ask them if they have a ds that is one inch shorter than mine and i said i need one that is 25 in. and they said yep come on in. So i drove from hemet out to there shit hole of a place. I walked in and the fist words out of that long haired faggot was "what do you want?" i told him so he brought me a ds that was 2 in longer and i told him that i need one that is shorter and he said, "well, we dont have those. I looked at him and said you gotta be kidding me, i just drove and hour for you to say nope. And this was all after i had to wait for him to eat. So pretty much if you wanna deal with a bunch of ass holes then scotty's is right up your ally lol. Thats my 2 cents haha :D

New fab / supply shop in miraloma.

Empire Metal Center
10250 birtcher drive
Mira Loma ca 91752
(951) 332-6888

off belgrave between van buren and etiwanda

www.empiremetalcenter.com

carry full line of Sniper Manufacturing supplies

tabs brackets etc...

they also have a full fab shop for you guys that need custom cages racks or what ever else you could think of..

just ask for rodney and tell him steve from naxja told you to come in and he will take care of you....

great prices and good people...:NAXJA:

Maybe you should add 951 which is somewhere between 909 and sandiego but if there was one it would be ORW in temecula. Their specialty is rails but they do have stuff your not going to find at 4WDparts. They do wheel alignments and the alignment guy has jeeps and knows how to dial it in for no death wobble. I have always had good a good experience when dealing with them and they did a great job aligning the XJ. 100X everything you have heard about Scottys. I only go there as a last resort and I always go away feeling ripped off. But they do got some crap and its all organized.

Back